
Maddie is just so cute(took these first 3 pictures from mom's bunch)

Hannah and then other little sisters in the background who are quite interested

Jake's on chicken duty so right now that means he has to check them every two hours to make sure they're good.
Under the heat lamp in the "chicken coop"
11 comments:
Awww!! So cute!! Have fun with them! Are you gonna name them all? :)
Well...I was thinking you can come up with 45 names and once you do I'll make name tags to clip to their legs. We already named one of them "sandy" I'm told. It's head is brown and its body is yellow. Just need 74 more names and if you cover 45 we'll be down to...*does math in head* 29 =)
um, name them all Dave and you're set.
(you have read that story in Dr. Suess right?)
*Jess ducks head and hides*
I don't think I have read that book...
ugh. It's in the "Star Bellied Sneetches and other stories" check it out sometime and it will make sense. :)
Hey, um, Ash? When have I ever wanted to "check out" a book before?
Yeah, they're cute now but just wait!
Go Jake!
Ellie!! I miss you like crazy! Oh and believe me I've seen them when they're older =) I had to chase some that got loose right before taking these pictures of the cute ones.
Awww, they're all so cute!:)
Hey Jess, I just now found your blog through finding that you followed mine :)
Cute chicks! I remember days like these. Apparently they'll be coming again, for our littler kids anyway, since we're moving out to land again ... Not sure how involved I'll be but your pictures brought back a few memories :)
Oh my.......somehow I've lost my appreciation for baby chicks. Maybe it's because I know each cute, fluffy peeps are going to be a big, smelly chicken to gut.
:)
Post a Comment