Sunday, October 18, 2009

I'm bored. With boredom comes more posts...I'm at the families while they're all out having fun at our church's annual hay rack ride. I decided I better not go cus I'm just now recovering from the worst of my sickness. So instead I stay here looking through some pics on my families computer. I found some pretty old ones that I put onto the computer when I made Kimmy's slide show for graduation. Here are a couple of my favorites. =)


Kimmy and I when it was only the two of us.



Kimmy, Andy and I



At the Henry Doorly Zoo. (top to bottom, left to right) Erica,Kimmy,me, Mom(most right) Andy, Jenny


This is why I'm a Steelers fan. =) This a pic with my 3 sisters at the time and Uncle.




I attached names to these pictures because there was no way you guys were gonna guess who was in each of these pics. =D Wish I knew how old I was in all these pics...maybe I'll ask mom cus I have NO clue!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww. Cute pics, Jess! I especially like the first one! :)

Ashley Hoover said...

so cute!!!! :)

Lesley said...

Haha! Thanks for labeling ya'll! I was hoping I wouldn't have to try to name everyone. I'm still working on the current faces...not ready to try time traveling just yet.;)

You girls were so cute! Still are I guess... :)