Monday, November 9, 2009

What a smart country...Hondurans like the Yankees too. =)




My main question lately has been- How can you not love the Yankees? After all they did just win the world series! =)

5 comments:

Honduran cub fan said...

I will quickly point out that not ALL Honduras like the Yankees!!! In fact most probably don't even care cause they are more into soccer.
Remind me not to send you pics anymore ;)

Jessica M said...

I never want to see another pic from you again, you silly Honduran cub fan. You're just confused. It's okay, maybe someday I'll be able to set you straight.

And evidently, Hondurans do like the Yanks cus they made a sweet pic!! =)

Anonymous said...

Haha...WOW, you two! :D

Honduran cub fan said...

Only ONE sad, confused Honduran did. They in no way speak for the country Jess. *rolls eyes*

Lesley said...

Oh wow Jess! That's totally hilarious! And that's all I'm going to say about it!;P