...pictures.
Usually, we take more pics than this but we really haven't been out in the snow as a family that much this year.
I went out in the snow wanting to play ultimate football. Unfortunately, we couldn't get the boys to join us because they were too busy sledding. =( Jenny and I decided we'd have our own fun.
I found a tire sitting in the yard and we just started throwing the football through it.
That didn't last very long and soon we were pushing Kimmy around in the tire.
Kimmy, me and Jenny





3 comments:
totally cute pictures! loved seeing you the other day. you girls are so much fun.
aw, what fun!! i'll play with ya next time ;)
Gotta love the snow! It makes life so much better in so many ways! Hahaha...*here's where Jess argues yet is forced to agree because her pictures prove her arguments wrong.*;D
Post a Comment