Who ever thought it'd be so hard to write blogs without a camera?? I sure didn't but wow, is it difficult! There are things I could tell you about but they aren't quite the same without pictures to go with them...Once in a while I'm able to grab pictures with my cell phone but that doesn't grab pictures as easily as most of you know. Sigh...totally wishing my camera wasn't broken right now!!
Life is going well for me. I'm starting to feel much better. This quarters going to drown me as far as homework goes but I keep telling myself I'll live. =) Definitely looking forward to NCHEA! hmm..what else?? Oh, God has totally me blessed in allowing me to help with TWO Good News Clubs for the rest of the year. I'll be helping with the Inge's and Beasley's clubs for the rest of the schol year. How is that a blessing to me? Because working with kids and sharing the Word of God are two of the biggest things that bring a smile to my face. God is good and there's not a time where I'm not blessed by Him. Sometimes it's just looking in the right place to see that. =) How are y'all doing? If you want to leave your email address and I can write you...It's hard for me to write y'all back via my blog so email would be great. =) Take care and remember that you are blessed no matter what's happening in your life!
2 comments:
Thanks, Jess. Glad you're feeling better! =)
You know...I had my camera with me yesterday and totally forgot to get it out.:P Otherwise we could've taken pics of you and the little boys.:)
Post a Comment