I may try to post my own pictures eventually but at this point I don't have any time.
So for now, here's the video that one of the other staff guys made.
I'm sure I'll write a more detailed post sometime.
My time there was absolutely amazing.
And I was hugely encouraged especially by Jackie Weiss(CEF of Omaha director) and Mike Brown(CEF state director).
They were great and I feel like I have a special bond with them now because of some of the conversations we had. They are such huge blessings in my life among many others who are blessings as well. Sigh...God is SO good!
So for now, here's the video that one of the other staff guys made.
I'm sure I'll write a more detailed post sometime.
My time there was absolutely amazing.
And I was hugely encouraged especially by Jackie Weiss(CEF of Omaha director) and Mike Brown(CEF state director).
They were great and I feel like I have a special bond with them now because of some of the conversations we had. They are such huge blessings in my life among many others who are blessings as well. Sigh...God is SO good!
Off to Central on Monday. I would appreciate if y'all would continue praying. Thank you for those of you who have been already! =)
1 comment:
Hey it was great to meet you! We'll be praying for you as you serve this summer. Have a great time at CYIA Central! :-) God bless!
Post a Comment