Monday, June 21, 2010

Quick update

Hey y'all! Here's a quick little update of what I'm up to.

I'm at Camp Witness for the next two weeks. CYIA Central was pretty amazing. God stretched me and used me in so many different ways. I definitely had my patience stretched a couple times. =) I will try to actually post updates about each of these experiences sometime when I actually have more time.

On the way to church yesterday with Grace Moore my car broke down. I'm so blessed that my car broke down where it did. The Moore's have a trailer and put my car on it. Then they towed it to the closest "big" town. At first we thought it might be the engine or transmission. Praise the Lord, it's not!! It'll be a little cheaper of a fix which is better than almost losing the whole car like I thought I would.  Prayer for that would be much appreciated! The Moore's were so kind and let me borrow their van for the week so that I could make it to Camp Witness and back. I'm so blessed for more reasons than one! =)

Anyways....If you want to write or send me a package I would totally love it. (Of course! Who doesn't like mail!? =) The address for Camp Witness is on this website http://www.campwitness.org/contact_page.htm

Sorry this is so short but I really don't have much time to elaborate on things. Hope all y'all are doing well! Shoot me an email if you like jlmiszuk@gmail.com =)

2 comments:

Mike said...

Praying for you Jess, and thankful your car situation wasn't worse! I have good news... Tramesha is saved! She and her youngest brother and sister are getting baptized at Willowbrook this Sunday. :) That whole family had to move out of the neighborhood last week, BUT Tramesha and FOUR of her siblings are at Iowa Bible Camp this week! God is amazing.

LYN!
Mike

Charity U said...

Jess! I finally found your blog! Hope to come back often...and please post more about CYIA! That was SO fun! See you next year!