Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Ignoring the Snow!

My favorite season is summer. However, it's not my favorite thing in the world to dress up. When my friend Amanda asked me to come put on summer dresses/skirts and take pictures in the snow I said "yes". Half of the reason I agreed was because of the adventurous time I knew we would have! =) So we got dressed up and headed to downtown Omaha! 

Needless to say...it was a bit cold!

I wasn't sure if I would laugh from the freezing cold or...

...From laughter... =)

If you've ever wondered when reading my posts if I'm somewhat of a dork...wonder no more! Here's the proof  =P And yes, it was an adventure full of fun, freezing cold girls and laughter!

4 comments:

Charity U said...

I'll just say it...looks fun! [if a bit cold] ;)

Elmo said...

fun! and cold! fun outweighs the cold though.

Ashley Hoover said...

Haha...you're such a dork. ;) That's okay, I love you anyway.

Anonymous said...

Fun! These are great! :D