There are very few things as precious and exciting as a child accepting Christ for the first time. It's when something finally clicks and they're excited that you become overfilled with joy! They get it now. The Holy Spirit has opened their eyes and heart to understand. They understand what it means to believe in a Savior. I don't know about any of you but when someone is born again I'm elated for them!
The bible says in Luke 15:10
"Likewise, I say to you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents.”
If the angels are filled with joy that means we can be too! I can't even begin to imagine how God must feel when someone accepts His son!
2 comments:
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! It's so true.
And he used you to lead her to the Lord! :) I am still amazed at how well it went! <3
Post a Comment