Monday, March 7, 2011

Poll #2

As the poll/ survey votes came in this week I was entertained.
This weeks question was "What is the best sport to watch?"

30% voted for basketball
none voted for volleyball
46% voted for football
23% voted for softball/ baseball
none voted for soccer or tennis


This is tough answer for me. I enjoy watching basketball games an awful but I also love to watch football. I think if I was given the choice I'd rather watch a live basketball game. If I were going to watch a football game I'd rather watch it on TV. However, if it was a LIVE HUSKER football game I'd definitely be into watching it before anything else.  Haha, does that make sense?

Let me know what you voted on and why! =)





3 comments:

Elmo said...

I so voted basketball. The physicality, nba stars, and team spirt are why i voted so.

Ashley Hoover said...

I voted for baseball/softball out of loyalty to the favorite sport I played. And 'cause I really do love to watch games. Football is way up there though so it's probably a tie but I had to pick one.

Charity U said...

I went for baseball. Because it's the one game I understand. Except...I mostly understand volleyball. :) But not basketball or football! I know, you're thinking "How can she live in Nebraska and not understand football?!?!?" I don't know. ;)