Friday, May 27, 2011

Here we go!

If you've followed my blog for any amount of time you know that I'll be working at a couple different camps this summer.Well, it's time to go! I'm leaving in 2 days! I'm totally psyched!  My first destination? CYIA East at Camp Moses Merrill. I'll be doing lots of random things there--things such as being a cabin leader, teacher, evaluator and whatever else I'm told to do.

I started packing yesterday. When I was talking to my little siblings I joked that I wish I could stuff them in my suitcase and take them with me. They came down in my room and sure enough...They all wanted to sit in my suitcase. =)

I have a feeling that saying goodbye to them on Sunday is gonna be difficult. I'm slightly attached to the bundles of joy called little sisters.

I covet your prayers as I start this journey! Pray that God would use me to impact the young people in Nebraska this summer. Also, if you feel like it I would LOVE snail mail while gone. =D

Address:
Jessica Miszuk
c/o Camp Moses Merrill
2849 Rd 31 Bldg 3
Lindwood, NE 68036


But none of these things move me; nor do I count my life dear to myself, so that I may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God. Acts 20:24

No comments: