Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Life as I know it

Has been absolutely busy. I wake up every morning around 7-730...8 on a good day (I am so not a morning person!). Depending on what day it is I'll leave the house around 745 or 845 to head to school. Once arriving at school I stay there and remain busy until around 9 that evening. After that I head to the dorms to find people to spend them with. My goal this year is to invest in those around me while trying to balance friendships outside of my Calvary bible college bubble. (For those of you who don't know, I attend Calvary bible college which has been one of the biggest growing experiences of my life. Following The Lord in this step of life has been such a blessing! And I have grown so much through it!)

What do my days at school look like? Class or work all morning, lunch, get some homework done(hopefully!), volleyball practice and then work again. Occasionally I'll have a game to play...this week we 3 games! & it stays busy until November unless I decide to play volleyball =P 

Somewhere in the midst of my crazy schedule I have to find time to do homework. It's a balancing act everyday. But I cannot begin to explain how blessed I am to walk with The Lord in this chapter of life! Everyday I wake up thanking God for His grace which is more than I deserve. I am so thankful and cannot thank Him enough for it =) 

And that's a rough synopsis of my life!

*I apologize for the disjointed blog post I wanted to update you all but I don't know if I got anywhere with this ;) *


1 comment:

Christa said...

Hahaha...totally agree with the morning person comment...learned that the hard way. :p
Love you...
Christa