It's about time I start a new blog. Truth be known I forgot my last blogs password. Not knowing the password for my blog made it quite useless. =)
The verse(Is. 30:21) I have for my heading is my life verse. This verse really inspired me when I was about 14 years old and has stuck with me ever since. To me this verse is saying that there will be times when the Lord will use ways to show me the way to go in my life. The question is--will I see those signs in my life and then walk in them? I can only hope so! I strive to walk the path God wants me to walk.
As for now I don't have much to write but I didn't want to leave my blog completely empty. so here is a short explanation to my life verse. =)
1 comment:
I love you!!!!! :)
Post a Comment