"But as it is written, Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man The things which God has prepared for those who love Him."
That was such an encouragement to me when I read it today. Sure, I've heard or read that verse before. But thinking about it just made me think "Wow! It'll all be worth it in the end." The fact that we can't even imagine what God has prepared for us amazes and encourages me.
I'll leave you with one of my favorite quotes.
"Live like heaven were a real place" -unknown
That was such an encouragement to me when I read it today. Sure, I've heard or read that verse before. But thinking about it just made me think "Wow! It'll all be worth it in the end." The fact that we can't even imagine what God has prepared for us amazes and encourages me.
I'll leave you with one of my favorite quotes.
"Live like heaven were a real place" -unknown
2 comments:
Love the quote, Jess! It's so true. I love the verse, too; it's always been one of my favorites.=) It just completely blows my mind to even try and think about what God has prepared for us.
"Live like heaven is a real place" is from a Charlie Peacock song, one of Amy's favorites. :)
Post a Comment