...all the time. Actually, I listen to music because I don't like quiet much anymore. After living with my Great-Grandma for over 2 months I don't like being alone as much as I did. I used to love being alone and spending time just doing things by myself.
Guess this whole experience has been my "moving out" experience. Which for quite some time all I wanted to do was move out. For some reason I had my mind set on the fact that getting out on my own would be the best thing ever. It's so easy to think that when that's all the world is about. People used to think it was weird that I still lived at home at age 19-20. Right before moving in with Grandma I liked living at home. Now I have more of an idea of what it's like to move out. Ha, it definitely has it's pros and cons.
1 comment:
Well, Jess, I can honestly say I have no idea how you feel since I still live with my family. :)
Post a Comment