I've made it halfway through the week with God's strength. =) Saturday to Saturday would be what I'm categorizing as my week right now. It's only halfway through this week and I've coached 4 volleyball games, attended 2 others(one of which Erica played in) plus the regular school, work(Saturday and Sunday) and volleyball practices. I was also able to find enough time to study for a test I took this morning. I'm fairly certain that I did well on my test. The week isn't over yet...I still have to find time to study for another test, volleyball practice, 3 more volleyball games, my 8 hour class, babysitting and more work. Hopefully I'll be able to watch some of the Husker game this Saturday!!
It really has been a busy week and it didn't start off too well. But God had a lesson for me to learn in things not starting well.(I think I learned it) He has a lesson in all of those less fortunate times we have. =) Without the Lord I wouldn't have made it this far this week. So I'm praising Him for never leaving my side and asking for Him to give me strength to finish out the week.
1 comment:
I like the new look! To bad for getting together...I'm leaving on tues. and I'm so busy till then. Def. have to get together after it though and show all the pix. I'm so nervous. I'll try to call you while I'm there!
will miss ya;)
Post a Comment