Sunday, January 31, 2010

Pray for Tramesha!

I meant to mention this in my post about camp. Friends of mine asked me to pray for their unsaved neighbor who was going to be at camp this weekend. I knew the second they asked me to pray for her that God wanted me to do more than just that. The Lord wanted me to talk to her. Funny how He works things out like that. It just so happened that she was in the same room as me. He sure knows what He's doing and plans everything out perfectly.

Anyways...Tramesha is 14. She comes from a rough family background and I would love for you to join me in praying for her. She had a lot of questions about the bible and God to which I gladly answered. Unfortunately, we didn't have near as much time as I'd have liked. The Lord's definitely working in her heart. Just pray with me that God will open her heart and that she would be saved.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll be praying for her, Jess!