Bella is my mini me. Often times we call her "little Jess" or my old nickname "Hodie" only "little Hodie". She has a personality that is like mine in lots of ways and she also looks a ton like me as well. Needless to say, she and I have a special bond.
Last week all the other little girls were at the neighbors playing and Bella begged me to go outside. I didn't want her to go out by herself but I didn't have a whole lot of time to spare either. We ended up spending about 45 minutes outside just playing. It was nice a break to just enjoy the weather and spend time with her. Here are a few of my favorite pics from our time together.
She can't quite ride a bike yet so first I pushed her around.

Then we colored with chalk


It was really windy out. Well...it almost always is where we live =)
Jenny came out and took a couple pics of us


Inside we went and off to work I headed

Last week all the other little girls were at the neighbors playing and Bella begged me to go outside. I didn't want her to go out by herself but I didn't have a whole lot of time to spare either. We ended up spending about 45 minutes outside just playing. It was nice a break to just enjoy the weather and spend time with her. Here are a few of my favorite pics from our time together.
She can't quite ride a bike yet so first I pushed her around.
Then we colored with chalk
It was really windy out. Well...it almost always is where we live =)
Inside we went and off to work I headed
1 comment:
She's adorable!! All of you are! So fun that you spend time hanging out with her. I just posted a cute pic of you on my blog, check it out. =)
Post a Comment