Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Finally, a boy!!

After 6 girls in a row you'd think my Aunt and Uncle would never have a boy. They've had a name picked out for who knows how long. My Uncle has been wanting a son ever since he got married just about. He's wanted one so bad that while my Aunt was pregnant he would look for baby boy clothes with the logos of his favorite sports teams on them. We all began to think that my Uncle would never get the longed for son. My Aunt and Uncle even considered getting a male dog to use the name they'd chosen. But finally my Uncle got his boy. He was born on March 25th.


I just met him for the first time at church. He's pretty much adorable! Yes, I might be partial but I just love this sweet little guy. His name is Maximus David.
I'm not sure if I've ever seen my Uncle so excited before. I felt like I should have a new title like Aunt or something with Maximus's coming. =) Besides my Aunts and Uncles already get confused and think I'm an Aunt anyways. So why not? =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww!!! That's exciting! :)