# 1. I love Husker football! I tend to get intense watching games...
Bella and I before the Nebraska-Missouri game.
#2. The sunrises and sunsets are what get me through the days lately. They've been so beautiful! They remind of the presence of my Wonderful Counselor and Creator
3 of these are completely different days. Isn't the Lord's creativity amazing?!?
# 3. I'm learning to play guitar. Most of you have probably heard this before but I'm absolutely determined to accomplish this. I've even started to take lessons! =)
# 4. School at my community college ends in less than 2 weeks.
However, I'm asking for prayer regarding guidance about whether or not I should go to a university to earn a bachelors this fall.
# 5. I love coaching volleyball and miss my girls greatly
#6. Our volleyball program hosted the 12th annual National Homeschool Volleyball Tournament this weekend.
This happens to be one of my favorite weekends ever.
Homeschool teams from all over the country come to compete in a tournament.
We had 32 teams again this year.
Our varsity didn't place as well as they normally do but they had fun and that's all that counts! =)
#7. My trips seem to be falling into place here. Lord-willing I'm going to Branson to see the Wissmann's. I'm also planning a trip to the Camp Witness area to visit friends(camp family) and help with a winter challenge camp.
#8. We got bedroom doors last weekend!! This is a HUGE blessing and I'm so thankful for the privacy that doors allow!
My door!
We kids side of the basement isn't finished yet so any part of it being finished is exciting!!
This is supposed to be the bathroom eventually. =)
I must say, this is way better than having stacks of boxes as walls!
#9. I've become accustom to handwritten letters after being away from computers most of the summer. I love old-fashioned letters! So send one my way and I'll do my best to write you back...email me at jlmiszuk@gmail.com and I'll give you my address.
#10. I'm reminded everyday of the beautiful family(both psychically and spiritually related to me) that the Lord has blessed me with. Each of them send encouraging words my way right when I need it most.




1 comment:
I love your new header picture! It's very cute. ;)
Post a Comment