with my hair length that is!
Kimmy and I both decided to get our hair cut last week. I definitely wasn't planning on going as short as this hair stylist cut it but overall I've gotten used to it and I've grown to love it! A plus to the hair cut is the fact that I got rid almost 100% of my unnatural hair color. For those of you who don't know, my natural hair color is blond. However, I decided at random to color my hair brown for a while. In order to get the blond color back I had to color it blond. All the unreal color finally grew out! =)
Here are a couple pictures in different angles and with different people!
Jenny and me =)
Thanks for the fun day, Kimmy! <3

4 comments:
Sweet! That's funny. In a good way, of course. (-:
as ive said b4, i think its soo cute! i love it.
Cute!
It's cute, Jess! =)
Post a Comment