Thursday, April 28, 2011

Poll #3

I apologize for my major lack of blogging lately. It seems that I haven't made much time for my blog. I've considered taking it down. This is when my followers votes matter most. I'll get to that shortly...

As for the last poll-- the question was: What is/was your favorite age to be?
The popular vote was ages 16 and 18. Funny because I didn't like either of those ages very much =)
I think I liked age 20 the most. No reason behind that really. Just my opinion I guess.

This time around I'm going to post two polls. One is to vote on whether or not I should keep my blog. The other? Well, just look for yourself! =D

MAYBE, someday I'll get around to posting some more. I'm hoping to roll out a couple blog posts in the next couple weeks here. We'll see...*smile*

No comments: